Monday, June 12, 2006

Maybe taxes did me in? LOL. I can't believe I haven't posted since April 14! Well, fortunately, just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I haven't done a lot of stitching, beading and other assorted things! Time to play catch up!

Let’s just do a little recap here. I had just started on the Featherstitched needlecase when last I posted. So, at that time I was just starting to get into the project, and was determined not to fix the minor (I thought) error in the middle row. Best laid plans and all…

Here is a picture of the completed needlecase cover. First, BEFORE I fixed it:

Needlecase 2



Here is the AFTER:

Needlecase 3


I fixed it because even when I took off my magnifier glasses and happened to glance at the project, I could see the mistake front and center. Now it is WORTHY! LOL.

More to come…and soonish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home