Monday, February 27, 2006

One of These Things is NOT Like the Others!

Yes, that’s right, let’s play the Sesame Street Game!

If you look at the pictures of my Kimono Blocks below, you will indeed find that ONE of those blocks is NOT like the others!

Now I wish I could take credit for spotting it – but I can’t. My friend lunchqueen had to point it out to me when I showed her the blocks! Hopefully I would have noticed it before I put the strips of blocks together….Sigh.

On a brighter note, here’s a picture of row 3 of my Alphabet Sampler, my current stitching project!

Alphabet Row 3

I am really enjoying this project! I had originally wanted to do it in silk threads, but could not find the colors I wanted. I bought an extra canvas for it and found the threads last week – so I may do two of them back to back! I’ll put up a picture of the materials soon. The silks are so beautiful! Hopefully they will be very satisfying to stitch with. It is ALL about the feel of fabric/thread/paper/silk/wool/etc. in my hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home